Friday, March 2, 2012

Odds and Ends

Economics of Photoelectricity - March 2012

Let your representative know how you feel about PACE. Takes one minute. Vote here.

I like coming up with new words to describe solar. One place I think there's a shortage of appropriate terminology is in the area of rooftop solar. Sometimes I say rooftop solar but what I really mean is end-user behind the meter sited solar - could be ground mounted, facade mounted or rooftop but the important thing is that the solar is behind the meter. How about independent photoelectrics (iPE)? The Hipsters would gogaga over this pitch. Fuck Apple and their trademarks. Alternatively, you could capture the idea of independence with the term Indy solar... Is it just me or does indy solar not have a nice ring to it?

Phunny Photoshop Phail

No comments:

Post a Comment