Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lust for Life




I'm a fan of Iggy. Loved him in Dead Man. It's clear to me Anthony Kiedis has lifted many of Iggy's moves but amazingly neither the Wikipedia page for the Red Hot Chili Peppers or the Anthony Kiedis page mention Iggy. How can that be? Seriously... Really... Herhum herumph...

I've just now noticed a striking chicken fetish spun into the lyrics of Iggy and Eddie Money. Iggy wants to hypnotize them and Eddie Money wants to paralyze them...  What the fuck is going on with all the chicken experiments?

One time Eddie Money and I sat next to each other on a plane ride. True story... That was an interesting conversation. Apparently his wife has the ass of a 15 year old Vietnamese boy. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. My favorite Eddie Money quote... "Yeah, I'd read a book on coal."

No comments:

Post a Comment